Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Long lost.

I started this blog when I was 2 months shy of turning 18. I stopped writing because I just forgot what I was doing with this. I wanted to write, I still do, I have notebooks and shoe boxes filled with things that cross my mind.
It's 2015, and I'm here again, a lot of things have happened since my last entry. A lot of bad things and a whole lot of good things too. I just can't believe how much has actually happened around me or how much time has gone by.
I've lost people, gained people. I've fallen in love, a whole bunch too. I've learned to feel so much and cry more than I ever thought possible. I've learned so much about who I am, and discovered so many layers to my self. I have done a whole lot of living.
And though a lot of things have changed, a lot of things haven't.
22. I'm still a work in progress, because I always get lost, it's so typical of me, and unusual if I don't, and the only difference between being lost now and being lost those 3 years ago, is that now, I actually like it.

4 comments:

Nora L. said...

You're back! :)
en hora Buena.

Santiago said...

We've all grown since your last update! Lets see what you got now to tell....

Ana Sil said...

3 long years and thank goodness for post notifications! Lol

Anonymous said...

yo sigo de "work in progress" tambien, no hay bronco con tal que al final sentirse realizada!
felicidades por tu regreso!
-Isa