Wednesday, November 18, 2015

words

There are some feelings that you don't seem to find words for, you just learn to name them after the people who gave them to you.
I can't begin to explain how long it takes me to come up with complete thoughts of how I feel about him or how much I love it. And sometimes, I just can't even say them, because I get all nervous and my words get jumbled up because I'm feeling everything I'm thinking, and let me tell you, I've never been the best multi-tasker. But I love putting words to you, I love thinking of ways to describe you and what you make me feel, because for the first time, I wanna feel and say everything that's going on inside me when I look at you, hear you, and even think of you.
It has been the biggest blessing to feel everything you do, think, and say, so deeply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ayyy lo amo!